Feasability of VERY large ext3 file system?

Philippe Gramoullé philippe.gramoulle at mmania.com
Thu Dec 5 06:23:00 CST 2002

Hi,

Well, there's a bug being currently fixed which involves a journal overflow but
it seems pretty rare as it seems i was the only one who reported it.

Nevertheless, Chris Mason & the Reiserfs team a have produced patches that will fix
that shorly.

 Patches will be made available shortly so you'll be able to use
 a 2.4.20 kernel + data-logging support + quota support + journal overflow fix.

 Thanks,

Philippe