BB with OpenManage?

Brian J. Smith-Sweeney bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 4 18:24:01 CST 2002

Hello again,

Just got off the phone with Dell and managed to get pointers for fixing
my previously posted issues.  Most of them were a mix of documentation
not included in my shipment and me just not reading the docs I had
properly (and just missing the old postings about the kernel stuff in
the archives).

In any case, now that I've got the OpenManage stuff running I'm thinking
of trying to integrate it into our Big Brother monitor.  Anyone done
anything like this already?  I haven't seen anything in the
linux-poweredge archives, bb archives, or on deadcat.net.  If anyone
has, I'd appreciate any input.  I can't imagine it'll be too difficult
but I don't want to waste time if there's already something out there.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Brian Smith-Sweeey
Senior Systems Administrator