Magic SysRq (was RE: The system takes over)

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Tue Dec 3 11:25:00 CST 2002

This came up not so long ago. You can view the thread (albeit short) at:

http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2002-November/004731.html

The advice given was to check if you can change the hot key on the KVM.
Alternatively, buy another KVM... We have a Belkin model that uses the
scroll lock key to access the OSD. No-one ever uses scroll lock, right? :-)

Regards,

Basil Hussain
Internet Developer, Kodak Weddings
E-Mail: basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com