PE2600 and RedHat 7.2 (or 7.1, or RHAS 2.1)

Ben Russo ben at umialumni.com
Mon Dec 2 08:21:01 CST 2002

A few of my 2650's are running 7.2 with no problems (except the bcm5700
driver issues..... :(
But sticking a PCI NIC in the machines isn't that hard to do as a work
around if you don't have time to futz with the broadcom ones.

Or if you try a few different kernel versions and switch between the
tg3 and the bcm modules you can find a combination that works.