Caution: tight 1650 rails

Jeremy Stoltz jstoltz at oz.net
Tue Apr 30 23:48:00 CDT 2002

I don't think it will work with a threaded rails. The threaded plate is
actually part of the rail. I guess I didn't describe it very well. The only
way I could see it working is if you could remove the threads from the
plate. The look like they might be pressed on. I'll take a look tomorrow
when I have a set of rails and a telco rack handy.

Jeremy