Caution: tight 1650 rails

Jeremy Stoltz jstoltz at oz.net
Tue Apr 30 20:01:01 CDT 2002

Rapid Rails for Dell Rack - Made for 4 post racks with square holes. The
rails just snap in and require no tools.

Rails for 3rd Party Rack - This is what I think my servers came with, the
box calls then V-Rails ;) They use 6 screws to mount in the rack. The rails
have a threaded plate which goes on the inside of the rail. I have a third
party rack with square holes so the rapid rails would of worked. These work
too just require tools. They look like they would work in an HP rack with
round holes fine as well. They won't work in a 4 post rack with threaded
holes similar to a telco rack.