NAS + NFS

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Tue Apr 30 11:37:00 CDT 2002

Hello,
I first noticed the problem with NFS, then when I did a kernel compile
(very disk intensive) it produced the same results. I wiped the system
and reloaded it with ext3, and have had no problems at all.I assume you
are running RedHat? If so the problem would seem to be with either the
XFS patch or the highmem in the kernel, and not just a Debian patch
specific bug.

--
Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst