NAS + NFS

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Mon Apr 29 13:33:00 CDT 2002

Winchester Systems has a NAS that is supposed to be really good too. We have
one of them and they work well, they are abit pricey but they claim to be
the fastest in the world and better then the rest. Maybe worth checking them
out too.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
aly.dharshi at cs.uleth.ca

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows