BIOS Upgrade

G. Barros listmail at exodusgroup.net
Mon Apr 29 13:02:01 CDT 2002

thats exactly what happened to me today. RAID Card failed and tech support
wanted me to update the bios... well, the closes windows machine i had was
a 20 minute drive away, you can imagine how i felt when he said that was
the only way to do it...

it really shouldnt be that hard to use dd....

either way, it turns out the raid card was defective...

-guil