NAS + NFS

Jeremy Stoltz jstoltz at oz.net
Mon Apr 29 12:36:01 CDT 2002

We have been using a Netapp F740 for about 30 servers which  need read/write
access to a shared file system for about a year. I have nothing but good
things to a say about them so far. I can't tell you how impressed I was to
come into work one day to find an email from the netapp saying a drive may
fail, along with another from our shipping department saying I had a
package. Which was the replacement drive. :) I have a clustered pair of
F820's arriving in a few weeks.

Jeremy