NAS + NFS

John C jcouncilman at knology.net
Mon Apr 29 11:34:00 CDT 2002

I use Network Appliance for all of my backend storage.  Currently it's
handling 70,000+ email accounts and around 5,000 web space accounts.  All of
this is done through NFS (version 3).

I have had no problems with performance or downtime.  The netapp can be
managed through web or command line and is VERY simple.

I have the netapp hooked to a switch using a dual gigE truck and my clients
all use 100 base connections.

Just my $.02

John