Machine Check Exception

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Mon Apr 29 08:51:01 CDT 2002

I would recommend that you call into support. Have you run the Dell
diagnostics to see if they report and HW errors? This is the first thing
that they are likely to ask you to do. It should be easy for a tech with
the docs on that system to tell which dimm it is from the location...
(hopefully...)
--
Michael

--