What the heck is this file in the afacli apps zip file?

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Sun Apr 28 20:09:00 CDT 2002

Hi all,
	can someone on the list give me a hint
at what this QDATA.ABD file is that comes in
the zip file download of the PERC client
utilities from the following web site:

http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=R16686

I can't tell what the file is supposed to be
but running strings against it reveals a bunch
of very odd things that I really don't think
should be included with a raid client utilities
package.  I'm kind of scared to use the rpm
from it.

Thanks!

Here's an example of the text strings contained
in the file, it seems to be a bunch of Texas-based
businesses with a few others thrown in.

Allied Burgess Insurance
7801 N. Lamar, Suite #A-142
Austin