Debian on a Poweredge 1650

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Thu Apr 25 14:49:01 CDT 2002

Hello,
I've got Debian 3.0 (woody) on a 2550, 1550 and a 350. The 2550 has the
Perc Card. It uses the aacraid driver. I used the unoffical XFS ISO
(http://people.debian.org/~blade/XFS-Install/download/http://people.debian.org/~blade/XFS-Install/download/). It has the driver needed, plus the ability to use XFS.