Slightly OT: Which Laptop (Collins, Kevin)

Robert Eklund robert.eklund at hem.net
Thu Apr 25 13:22:00 CDT 2002

Hi

The modem in latitude C610 and some inspiron 4100 are PCtel 2304 WT v.92
MDC. But I not so sure that the pctel driver supports 2304WT.
Has anyone tried the pctel driver on a dell notebook and got it working?
At first I thought that my modem (inspiron 4100) was a pctel but later I
found that it was a actiontec (conexant) modem that works perfectly
under linux.

Here's more info
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/dell.html

//Robert