Odd Freeze on PE4400

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Thu Apr 25 12:51:01 CDT 2002

Not to be a wet blanket but the latest and greatest Debian release is 2.2r6
and is considered stable. 3.0 would be devel, so could it be that the OS is
cause you the grief as opposed to the hardware itself ?? Try doing this on
say the 2.2r6 install that and perform your same kernel update (I know its
probably going to be hard as they are still in the 2.2x kernel series in the
2.2r6 unless I have missed something) and see if the result is the same.

    Cheers,

        ASD.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
aly.dharshi at cs.uleth.ca

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows