Dual NICs poweredge 1650

JACOB_LIBERMAN@Dell.com JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com
Wed Apr 24 10:33:00 CDT 2002

use intels e1000 module

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Collier [mailto:tcollier at deltacomputersystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:29 AM
To: linux-poweredge at exchange.dell.com
Subject: Dual NICs poweredge 1650

Hello, I am new to the list. I tried searching the archives, but I did not
get any responses (which I found odd). Anyway, I am having a problem getting
the Dual NIC on our PowerEdge 1650 to work with Slackware. I am not sure if
I should be using the eepro100 module or not. Maybe I just need to pass
parameters to the module? I was hoping someone here might have tried it and
could give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

--
Toby Collier
Webmaster

Delta Computer Systems, Inc.