Slightly OT: Which Laptop

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Wed Apr 24 07:54:00 CDT 2002

Do not by the Inspiron 2600 or the Latitude C400.  The Video Card is not yet
supported like it needs to be.  (Personal Experience with the i2600 :-( )

I would look at the Inspiron 4000 line, they seem to a very good platform.
Of course there is the Inspiron 8000 line, but that would probably break the
$3000 budget.

Hope this helps,

Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager