Slightly OT: Which Laptop

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Wed Apr 24 00:45:01 CDT 2002

Umm .... yeah maybe I forgot to mention that it should preferably be an x86
and preferably Dell, I guess that he will fail me in the course if I suggest
Apple, in which case you owe me $840 CDN!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    Cheers,

        Aly.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
aly.dharshi at cs.uleth.ca

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows