Regular verses Daylight Savings Time

James Bruce brucej at musc.edu
Tue Apr 23 11:32:01 CDT 2002

use tzconfig to restore your settings.  I had problems as well.

James

--On Tuesday, April 23, 2002 11:27:46 -0400 Karl Zander
<KZander at CommPartners.com> wrote:

> My 1400 server with RedHat 7.2 seems not to have recognized the switch to
> Daylight Savings Time.  Do I have to go into the BIOS to set the time?
> Did I maybe miss something when setting up RedHat 7.2?  I do not recall
> having this problem with RedHat 6.2.
>
> Karl Zander

=====
James J Bruce (brucej at musc.edu)
GCRC Informatics Manager
Medical University of South Carolina
Charleston, SC 29425  (843) 876-5101

There are two major products that have come out of the University of
California at Berkeley: LSD and BSD.  We don't believe this to be a
coincidence.
-- Jeremy S. Anderson