Dell's "Spacesaver" keyboards ...

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Apr 23 10:34:00 CDT 2002

Anyone from Dell on the list know where those of us
with APC racks can get rails that work?  The problem
is that the Dell rails are a little too wide on the
part that locks into the square bracket holes on the
rack.  I've been having our facilities department
grind them down on a metal grinder but there has to
be a better option. :-)

David