Best RH7.2 text?

ivan ivan at es.usyd.edu.au
Fri Apr 19 19:22:01 CDT 2002

The best collection of RedHat documents is: www.redhat.com, there is
everything you may need to get you started.

For more detailed information on individual topic look for Linux
Documentation Project on the web.

As far as book are going. I have a few books from Craig Hunt Linux Library
series and I can recommend it, good staff, especially Linux NFS and
Automounter Administration by Erez Zadok and Linux Sendmail Administration
by Graig Hunt.

 --

There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no

Ivan Teliatnikov,
F05 David Edgeworth Building,
Department of Geology and Geophysics,
School of Geosciences,