Linux based NAS or SAN??

rwotten@checkfree.com rwotten at checkfree.com
Fri Apr 19 08:59:00 CDT 2002

Check out Sistina -
http://www.sistina.com

--
Rick Otten
O=='=+

                      rvt at dds.nl
                      Sent by:                   To:       linux-poweredge at dell.com
                      linux-poweredge-adm        cc:
                      in at dell.com                Subject:  Linux based NAS or SAN??

                      04/19/02 04:57 AM

Hi All,

I know this might be a little OT but I'm looking for a solution for my
network
I'm currently designing.
My office system will be a Citrix (50 users) based system. But for my
storage I
want a Linux based NAS, or a combination of NAS and SAN connected to my
Linux
box. Currently I need about 50Gb of storage but I need to expand that in
the
feature because of a 3D modeling system (I don't have specs yet since we
don't
know what system to use).
Currently I don't have any experiances with NAS/SAN systems can anymody
point
me to some linux based NAS/SAN websites?

Regards,
Ries van Twisk