Linux based NAS or SAN??

rvt@dds.nl rvt at dds.nl
Fri Apr 19 04:14:00 CDT 2002

Hi All,

I know this might be a little OT but I'm looking for a solution for my network
I'm currently designing.
My office system will be a Citrix (50 users) based system. But for my storage I
want a Linux based NAS, or a combination of NAS and SAN connected to my Linux
box. Currently I need about 50Gb of storage but I need to expand that in the
feature because of a 3D modeling system (I don't have specs yet since we don't
know what system to use).
Currently I don't have any experiances with NAS/SAN systems can anymody point
me to some linux based NAS/SAN websites?

Regards,
Ries van Twisk