Poweredge 1500 Linux 7.2 installation issues

Thu Apr 18 22:07:00 CDT 2002

> Problem 1: The Linux 7.2 installation (via OpenManage) allows
> configuration of only one disk. How should I configure the
> other drive?

fdisk or parted are good partitioning tools.

> Problem 2: Even for the one drive that I configured witin the
> OpenManage, df -h shows wrong information

Can you post a copy of your ks.cfg file that the Dell Server Assistant CD
made for you (it got written to a floppy I believe)?  That's the file used
for unattended installs, and will describe the partitioning as DSA thought
you entered.  If it's not what you entered, we'll have to try to duplicate
it.

Thanks,
Matt

--