Tape drives

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Apr 11 16:38:01 CDT 2002

Sure: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mtx/

The MTX project is a group of utilities for
manipulating autoloaders.  I found the whole
backup/restore deal too much to deal with
using standard utilities and my autoloader,
I gave up and bought Veritas NetBackup for
Linux, works great but costs a small fortune.
I do NOT recommend NovaNet from Novastor
for backup on linux.

David