6450/6650 Console redirection

Marc Mondragon Marcmo at RitchieCapital.com
Tue Apr 9 13:41:01 CDT 2002

Hello-

I'm wondering if anyone on the list, especially those from Dell, can tell me
if the style of console redirection available in the BIOS of the 2450 series
is/will be available in the 6450/6650 series?

I've setup a bunch of 2450's to a Cyclades Console Server but I know that
2400/6400 series require a DRAC card in order to get the same functionality.
We're getting close to ordering a couple of these and I'd like to get the
total costs right.

Thanks,

Marc Mondragon

Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.