Error with PE 4400 & PERC3/Di & RH

Fred Moyer fred at digicamp.com
Tue Apr 9 12:01:01 CDT 2002

I am running a 4400 with rh7.2 also, exact same firmware, etc.  Sounds like
you have a bad drive - dell has a utility on their support site which you
can run a disk check.  Had this same problem when I got refurbed drives from
dell and found out 3 of them failed the check.  That machine was crashing on
a daily basis until the drives were replaced.

I would call dell and try to get the diag program and check the drives.