Major! PowerEdge 64xx Server PCI Slot 3 Problem

Fred Moyer fred at digicamp.com
Mon Apr 8 12:10:01 CDT 2002

so this happens with ANY card in pci 3?  have you tried even something like
an intel nic or something really standard?  if that's the case you should 1)
order a network card from dell, 2) put it in pci 3, 3) have dell replace the
other board when it fails.  This sounds like motherboard architecture or
manufacturing defect