Two PEconnecting at same SCSI Bus

Matthew Parslow MatthewP at lonelyplanet.com.au
Thu Apr 4 18:45:00 CST 2002

When I did this there's a few things you have to do:
Change the cards to "SHARED" mode.
Change one of the cards ID (which you've done)
Ensure the shared SCSI unit is set to shared mode (on the dell unit we had,
we had to take out the cards and change a jumper to "force joined")

It should be a purely hardware thing, we needed no changes to any modules or
kernel parameters. Cheers, Matt