4300 and a 6450 to a 210s

James Roberts jhroberts at dreeshomes.com
Wed Apr 3 08:36:01 CST 2002

Sounds confusing but, the moral of this story is that we have a
Poweredge 6450 connected to a Powervault 210s, currently running RH7.0

What I'd like to see happen, is a Poweredge 4300 gets connected up to
that array as well. There is a second scsi interface on the back of the
210s, so at least physically this is possible.

The next step, is that the 6450 is being backed down to RH 6.2 for
Oracle reasons, as the 4300 is already there. Anyone know of just the
physical connectivity working in this sort of situation, or anyone known
annoyances with this sort of setup?

--
=   .~.    James Roberts           =