Broadcom 5700 on Red Hat 2.2.16-22

Chris Szilagyi chris at groupinfo.com
Tue Oct 30 06:54:00 CST 2001

Hmm, we've tried doing that after talking to a Dell tech rep.  We disabled all
serial ports, usb, and parallel, and in the BIOS it didn't show any devices
sharing the IRQ with the Broadcom card that we could see.  Is there anything
specific I should look for in the BIOS to double check this?

Thanks...
--
Chris