ServerAgent

Frederik Ammitzbøll fam at unwire.dk
Fri Oct 19 04:24:01 CDT 2001

Hi there,

I'm extremely frustrated to learn that the Open Manager Server Agent shipped
with our recently purchased Poweredge 2550 only works with RedHat 7.0.
Without being aware of this I initially went for Red Hat 7.1SBE (for reasons
detailed on www.domsch.com/linux), but due to an unreasonable long delivery
time for this item I opted for a Red Hat 7.1 retail install and have since
gone to lengths to upgrade the system to an equivelent of 7.1SBE.

I would very much like to know if there was ANY way that I would be able to
get my hands on Open Manager Server Agent for linux 2.4.x via some form of
download, since we simply don't have the time to wait for the shipping of
this item?!?

Best regards,

Frederik Ammitzbøll
Unwire