Help!

Zeki Mokhtarzada zeki at mokhtarzada.com
Tue Oct 16 22:37:00 CDT 2001

I've got a 2300 running redhat 6.0.  It seems like the password file has
been corrupted after a power loss.  The machine boots fine and all of the
services start up, but I can't log into the system.  I have tried creating a
rescue disk but once I boot up with it, I can't mount my file systems
because it won't recognize the scsi drives.  Is there a Dell rescue disk?  I
have tried rescuing off of a stock redhat 6.2 CD, but the rescue procedure
locks up while loading the megaraid driver.  Any suggestions?

-Zeki