[Announce] Dell OpenManage Server Agent for Red Hat Linux 7.1SBE

David Kinnvall david.kinnvall at alertir.com
Fri Oct 5 00:56:00 CDT 2001

Michael,

This is very nice to hear!

I am looking forward to being able to download this version
of the OMSA from the web in the near(?) future. Being perhaps
a bit RedHat centric myself, could I suggest that you at least
officially test on and support all official kernel releases
put out by RedHat? That would make it much much easier to keep
in sync with relevant errata. (Especially interesting in these
days with the current "state" of affairs regarding VM et al...)

Again, very nice to see this great step being taken by Dell!

Regards,

David Kinnvall