Mount Points and Partitions

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Wed Nov 28 03:18:01 CST 2001

Hi,

> Is there any program or ways to change the size of the existing
> partitions(swap, Linux Native) or add additional partitions without
> destroying the data? (like Partition Magic for Windows). I
> thought it would
> be easier for me to just modify existing partitions on my PE 2500 (FI with
> RH7.1) instead of manually re-install the Linux.

I'm pretty sure that last time I looked, Partition Magic was able to handle
Linux ext2 partitions (including swap too). I also seem to remember that you
can run Partition Magic from a bootable floppy disk, so that fact it's a
Windows app doesn't matter.

Regards,

Basil Hussain
Internet Developer, Kodak Weddings