watchdog

Dirk Wetter dirkw at rentec.com
Wed Nov 14 10:18:00 CST 2001

Hi,

one of our cluster machines (PE1550) dies once a week or so
without any warning or hint in a system log. what i suppose
is that the watchdog may be because of exceeding a temperature
threshold could be the culprit. would there be a hint (i am running
SuSE in this this) somewhere?

Cerberus is running without errors for some hours... I was also
wondering whether there's a program from DELL, since I expect
that DELLs service department would give me a hard time, IF I would
say I have a hardware problem detected by VA's cerberus....

cheers,
	~dirkw

Dirk Wetter @ Renaissance Techn.
mailto:<dirkw at rentec dot com>