Perc3/Di on PE2550 with Suse Linux Email Server II (Runs on 2 .2.16 kernel)

Chris Chabot chabotc at reviewboard.com
Sat Nov 10 08:13:01 CST 2001

Also, Suse Email Server III was released (a few days ago i believe?),
more details of this on
http://www.suse.com/us/products/suse_business/email_server/index.html

This new version is based on the Suse Enterprise Platform 7, which
includes the 2.4 kernel, and if i remeber correctly, includes the
aacraid patches as well.. (contact suse sales to be sure).

might be worth it to check if u can buy an upgrade?