Kernel panics with 7.2 and ANS

David Kinnvall david.kinnvall at alertir.com
Fri Nov 9 00:42:01 CST 2001

I have begun testing these new drivers on my 7.2-machine
in the office. 13 hours of Cerberus and counting, with no
hiccups so far. Looking good! I will do some evil network
stuff as well, including failover during massive traffic.

Still curious about if and when versions for the later RH
errata kernels, preferably with source, will appear...?

(My reasoning: Since the errata kernels are officialy
 released kernels, there should be officially supported
 drivers for them as well, no? My 7.1-machines are still
 running 2.4.3 because of this.)

Regards,

David.