Dell release of Redhat 7.2

Thu Nov 8 07:34:00 CST 2001

> Does Dell intend to release  Redhat Linux 7.2 System Builder
> Edition validated for Dell PowerEdge Servers?  If so when?

Dell has a general policy of not pre-announcing products.  As a mail-order
company, the FTC gets somewhat unhappy if we pre-announce, then for whatever
reason product isn't available within 30 days.

We'll be sure to post to Linux-PowerEdge, Linux-PowerEdge-Announce, and
Linux-Announce mailing lists if/when such a product is available. :-)
(My team is still here, so...)

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Sr. Software Engineer
#1 US Linux Server provider with 24% (IDC Sept 2001)
#2 Worldwide Linux Server provider with 17% (IDC Sept 2001)
#3 Unix provider with 18% in the US (Dataquest)!