Kernel panics with 7.2 and ANS

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Tue Nov 6 09:16:01 CST 2001

Attached are the "Dell Official" Red Hat Linux 7.2 drivers for Intel and
Broadcom network cards. They are compiled for 2.4.7-10.

I will officially announce them when we finally get the links into our
download page. Our NIC team was delayed by a procedural problem getting
them posted, but they should show up in the next week or so. These are
the official released drivers for 7.2 and if you have any problems with
them please call Dell technical support.
--
Michael