Problems with Dell/RedHat relationship

Karsten Mueller mueller.karsten at guj.de
Fri Nov 2 09:15:00 CST 2001

Hello!

> Please disregard any information you have received regarding this issue
> up
> until this point. Yil-Kyu Kang and I will contact you directly in order
> resolve this issue.

The proposal to resolve this issue is good news.
We depend on RedHat Support for some mission critical SAP/R3 systems we
will install next month.

> We look forward to speaking with you.

Please post the results to the Linux PowerEdge List or send me a mail.

bye,
Karsten Müller

--
Karsten Müller                               E-Mail:
mueller.karsten at guj.de
Gruner+Jahr AG & Co                          Tel:          +49 40
3703-2810
IT-Systeme                                   Fax:        +49 40
3703-172810