FW: Fwd: RE: dell Powerapp web 120

Gertjan_Koops@Dell.com Gertjan_Koops at Dell.com
Thu Nov 1 02:53:01 CST 2001

Hello Collegue,

A client of mine has a problem concerning linux 7.2 on the Powerapp web 120,
can you help him?

His mailadres is rosc at imc.nl <mailto:rosc at imc.nl> .

Thanks a lot,

Dell Computer B.V.

Gertjan Koops van 't Jagt
Account Manager
Home & Small Business

Phone:  +31 (0)20 674 4083
Fax: +31 (0)20 674 4779
Email: Gertjan_Koops at Dell.com
http://www.dell.com <http://www.dell.com/>

Internet communications are not secure; therefore, the integrity of this
e-mail
cannot be guaranteed following transmission on the Internet. This e-mail may
contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and erase this e-mail. Use of this e-mail by any
person
other than the addressee is strictly forbidden. This e-mail is believed to
be
free of any virus that might adversely affect the addressee's computer
system;
however, no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any
way
from its use. All the preceding disclaimers also apply to any possible
attachments to this e-mail .

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>