OpenManage server drivers

Fri Jun 22 09:31:00 CDT 2001

> >     I would like to enquire to the availability of the
> OpenManage Server
> > Agent which i can use on our PowerEdge 2550 servers.

> Add another customer to the list!

David and Chris (and everyone else who's written lately about OpenManage
drivers):
Thanks!  It's great to hear from customers who know what they want, and can
articulate it well.

Your comments *are* being heard, and are having an impact.  Your comments
are reaching those who make the decisions about Open Source here at Dell.
While I can't say what will happen, requests such as these do make a
difference.  Please keep sending such requests, and I'll continue to
consolidate and present them to the powers-that-be.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch