OpenManage server drivers

David Kinnvall david.kinnvall at alertir.com
Thu Jun 21 13:03:01 CDT 2001

Add another customer to the list!

We have not bought 10 servers, only one. We are, however, planning
to buy more later this year, according to our infrastructure plan.

I agree with Mr Chabot on each account, and would like to add my
company to the list of Dell customers that are interested in a solution
to the issues that Mr Chabot oulines so very clearly below.

Best regards,

David Kinnvall
Alert Investor Relations