Thanks

Rod Savard rms at scm-ae.com
Thu Jun 21 10:20:00 CDT 2001

Found your web site at domsch.com/linux.  Thank you very much for
providing the kernel patches for the aacraid driver!  We use lots of
Dell servers as Linux boxes but have always installed Debian on them.
When I got these 2450's and they didn't have the AMI RAID cards I was
worried!  No native kernel support for the Adaptec RAID!  Anyway, it was
a relief to find the kernel patches on your site.

When do you suppose the aacraid driver can be integrated into the
standard kernel releases?  That would really simplify things!

---
Rod Savard, MCP - Senior Network Administrator
SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA rms at scm-ae.com -
http://www.scm-ae.com