Please, device driver diskette for redhat7.1 and PERC 3 Di

Wed Jun 20 06:39:01 CDT 2001

> Now, we want to install redhat7.1, but unfortunately there is no
> device driver diskette in your web-site to install redhat 7.1
> from the installation CDs.
>
> where could we find a device driver diskette to install
> the redhat 7.1 (kernel 2.4) from the installation CDs?

You're in luck.  You don't need a device driver diskette, as the aacraid
(formerly named percraid) driver is already included in the Red Hat Linux 7
and 7.1 kernels, on the CD.  It'll "just work". :-)

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch