Dell OpenManage Server Agent Version 4.2 (open source versions)

Ries van Twisk riest at franksintl.nl
Tue Jun 19 09:58:00 CDT 2001

Dear Dell,

I'm working now with a PowerEdge 2400 for 1.5 years now and I'm very
happy with them. In the next comming few months I'm going to order three
PE 2450 servers all with Linux on them. Exept you guys use RH and I use
Debian. (I ordered todat a one of them).

For the management software to use I have to use the RH kernel (according
to the docs).
Is there any change the software will be Open Sourced so I can add/on and
compile it in my Debian system using a 2.4.5 kernel?

Ries
Frank's International
Holland