Perc 2/Si drivers

Alastair Mackinlay amackinlay at tirin.openworld.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 02:22:00 CDT 2001

Linuxy Dell Folk,
	I just wanted to drop you guys a note to say thanks for your
efforts with the Perc 2/Si RAID drivers for the Dell PowerEdge servers.
We'd been running on a hacked up default 2.2.14smp kernel that just about
worked for the last couple of month but a friend of mine pointed me at
your web page yesterday and this morning the whole cluster is rebooted and
running sweetly. To say I'm a happy chappy would be an understatement :-)

Thanks Again,
Alastair
             Alastair Mackinlay, Snr. Unix Systems Admin
 Open World Limited, The Old Malthouse, Clarence Street, Bath, England
              Tel: +44 1225 444950 Fax: +44 1225 336738
                   Web: http://www.openworld.co.uk/