error formatting partition

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Thu Aug 30 16:57:00 CDT 2001

You need to switch to each of the virtual consoles and see what the actual
error is. There are three virtual consoles of interest (vt3 thru vt5), and
you can switch to them by pressing left-Alt-Fn, where 'n' is the number of
the vt you want to switch to.

See what each of the virtual consoles say and let us know.

There is a partition limit, but that limit is 2 terabytes :-)